Coordinators: Margaret Rounds & Lisa Johnson
To ensure that the care needs of Wesley’s congregation and their families are met through prayer and faith in God and His servants.
Restore all people to wholeness through prayer, and making them an integral part of the church body and the community.
To help ease the pain of all loss by showing God's love through words of encouragement, visitations, and prayers to our sick and homebound members.
The Care & Visitaion Team:
- Delivers and serves "Meals on Wheels" to members on the homebound list and to individuals from the community on a monthly basis.
- Offers encouragement and prayer to persons who are hospitalized. This is done through weekly phone calls and visitations.
- Serves Communion to the sick and homebound members on a monthly basis.
- Stays in communications with members through the mailing of cards and through weekly phone conversations.
- Offers support and care with follow-up visits to grieving families during the death of a loved one.
Caring for persons in their time of greatest need has been entrusted to us by God. If you are passionate for the caring of others, we invite you to become a part of the Care &Visitation/Bereavement Ministry!
Scripture to live by: Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ.
For Ministry Information, and or to become a participant in this vital ministry, please contact
Margaret Rounds @ 770-914-9391 or via email @ email@example.com
We Look forward to hearing from you!